Commercial, Electrical, Services
The C&L Canterbury's capabilities emcompass the following:
- Electrical contracting for commercial premises, including base build, fit-out and refurbishment projects.
- Electrical service, call response, structured facilities management, thermal imaging surveys and planned preventative maintenance.
- In ground duct work, mains/sub-mains and cable tray works.
- Lighting installations including design, procurement, lighting controls and commissioning.
- Managing specialist subcontractors for groundworks, HV installations, data and voice systems, HVAC,BMS, MATV, security and fire alarms.
- Standby power installations including generators and UPS.
- Emergency and Exit lighting installations including design, IQP inspection and BWOF compliance.
- Design, build and turnkey installations where specialist consultants are engaged as necessary to complete all portions of the works to the required standards.
We work with most of New Zealand's leading Electrical Wholesalers and have certain direct links with OEM's and lighting suppliers. This ensures full access to the supply chain on the best possible terms and a good working knowledge of the latest innovations.
Health and Safety
C&L Canterbury Ltd is committed to safe work practices and has a formal Health and Safety Policy supported by a robust Safety Management Plan. We are members of SiteSafe New Zealand and registered with SiteWise.
The program is regularly audited and the goal is Zero Harm.
On most construction sites we are employed in a sub-contract role. We work closely with the Primary Contractor's safety system and any special requirements as set by the Principal. We take our role as designated electricians for each and every work site seriously and we do our part in ensuring that best practices are followed to manage the electrical risks for all project participants.
Our team has a the highest ratio of registered to non registered staff for any significant commercial electrical contracting company in Christchurch.
Our team and systems are equipped and set up for performing contract works under NZS3910 and NZS3915 encompassing the following deliverables:
- Estimating and tendering
- Compliance - method statement, approvals, safety plan, liaison and reporting
- Project Management
- Certificate of Compliance
- As-built drawings (AutoCAD)
- Operations Manuals
- Producer Statement
- Contractors Warranties
- Attendance to any defects and maintenance period requirements
- Completion formalities